• Good knowledge of APU and ATA Chapter 49 parts.
• Knowledge of APU Fuel Oil Heater Element (FOHE) testing an advantage.
• Knowledge of Smoke Density and Toxicity testing, related to Power Plant, an advantage.
• Good written English skills essential.
• Knowledge of Fire protection and testing, related to Power Plant, an advantage.
• Experience with DOORS an advantage.
Engineer will work as a team member of APU Team in Propulsion Group.
This activity includes:
• Review and comment on Test Plans, Test Reports and Qualification Similarity/Analysis Reports.
• Review and comment on Customer Support documentation related to APU maintenance tasks.
• Create and check Engineering Coordination Memos (ECMS).
• Verification and Validation experience an advantage.
• All tasks required to perform above activities are considered within work scope; initiating/ reviewing related documents, technical calculation, interface discussion with the team members and all the other stakeholders including systems, structures, manufacturing, customer support, and partners.
• Other activities such as component qualification document review, aircraft test/rig test support will be requested as needed base.
• Education of company members about professional knowledge in the engine systems integration and systems development, certification and analysis.
• Provide expertize and systematic management to resolve the propulsion system challenges raised during any design review, rig testing or Flight testing.
Negotiable, depending on experience