• Define engineering requirements and configuration for integrated software development milestone, including assessment of interdependencies and compatibilities among software/hardware.
• Ensure integration of program sold level software configurations.
• Assess and review an integrated level functionality to meet program mandate.
• Assess and review compliance of DO178 and DO254 documentation meets SOF and TC criteria.
• Coordinate with related system software engineers in order to realize tasks above.
• Interface with the Test Organization (flight test and rig test) and ensure software configuration freeze and requirement dates for software SOF clearance to support planned testing.
• Integrate System Design Assurance plans into software development plans and black label configuration approval.
• Other tasks may include assisting other software integration duties such as supporting software related problem by assessing integrated functionality impact for SOF, creating associated papers and documentations.
Negotiable, depending on experience