• Evaluating the current aircraft design, with respect to compliance to the EWIS related airworthiness regulations of JCAB, FAA and EASA
• Writing and executing assigned portion of EWIS group certification plan
• Coordinating approval of type design data and verification reports related to agreed certification deliverables for T/C
• Support validation and verification of compliance related requirements and perform analysis of design including review of Ground and Flight Tests, Design Reviews, Inspections, and other system reports
• Review and preparation of documents defining aircraft environment and approved part usage
• Preparation and approval of testing required for components and EWIS harness assemblies qualification
• Review and approval of manufacturing processes related to EWIS harness assembly construction and installation
• Procure QTP/QTRs or similarity reports from EWIS components suppliers
• Create QTP and conduct the Qualification Test, then prepare the QTR/QSAR(Qualification Similarity Analysis Report)
• Perform role of certification auditor during verification report approval flow
• Determine or update the qualification requirements of EWIS components
• Define strategy for EWIS components qualification
• To propose alternative parts to reduce weigh and or cost
Responsible for multiple tasks required to perform above activities are considered within work scope; initiating/ reviewing related documents, technical calculation, interface discussions with the team members and all the other stakeholders including Systems, Structures, Manufacturing, Customer Support, and Partners.
Lead and participate authorities (JCAB/FAA/EASA) meetings to present comapny position.
Coaching and Education of company EWIS team members on professional knowledge
Interface with other suppliers as appropriate including review of non-standard EWIS parts in their design.
Provide technical expertise and assist in resolving EWIS issues during any rig testing, Wire Harness manufacturing or Wire Harness Installation.
Negotiable, depending on experience