• General work scope is to participate in the development and finalization of the regional jet T/C design, compliant to all applicable requirements.
• This activity includes but may not be limited to:
• Evaluating and Improving the current aircraft manufacturing processes and methods, with respect to compliance to the EWIS related airworthiness regulations of JCAB, FAA and EASA,
• Support verification and showing-compliance activities, such as Ground and Flight Tests, Design Reviews, Inspections, Analysis, etc.
• Coordinate activities related to defining First Article Inspection reports.
• Liaison and coaching to Quality and Inspection Departments.
• Production readiness reviews (PRRs) at supplier facilities.
• Technical focal for EWIS related manufacturing at Supplier locations and Final Assembly Hangar (FAH).
• Co-coordinating, analyzing and processing EWIS Installation Issues for timely closure in line with FAH activities.
• Analyzing New Product Introduction (NPI) EWIS requirements for manufacturing.
• Creating, checking and maintaining all EWIS related Process Specifications and Instructions (PSPECS) for Wire Harness Manufacturing Activities in and Supplier locations.
• Technical focal for wire harness assembly, issues and queries at component level for and suppliers of EWIS parts.
• Responsible for tasks required to perform above activities are considered within work scope; initiating/reviewing related documents, process improvement, interface discussions with the team members and all the other stakeholders including systems, structures, manufacturing, quality, supply chain, customer support, and partners.
• Coaching and Education of company members about professional knowledge in the EWIS manufacturing and production domain.
• Interface with other suppliers as appropriate.
• Assist with Estimated planning and scheduling for PMO input.
• Provide technical expertise and to assist in resolving the EWIS issues during any rig testing or flight-testing, including test harness production. Support to various Test Lab and rig locations may be required.
Negotiable, depending on experience