Safety Team leader, as a member of Safety Team
Estimated 1-year contract; contract duration may vary, depending on program situation, upon agreement with the company.
System Safety Leader for Avionics - ATA 23, 31, 34, 44, 45, 46
• 5+ years experience of safety assessment in the designated ATA
• Strong skills of English communication
The Project Manager will be responsible for the developing the Landing Gear and Hydraulics team processes, quality and schedule to deliver milestones towards the certification and EIS of the regional jets program.
1. Basic work scope is to develop and finalize aircraft T/C design, compliant to all applicable regulatory requirements, and produce necessary documents
This activity includes:
• Lead and Manage the safety assessment activity in ATA23/31/34/44/45/46
• System Safety Assessment on ATA23/31/34/44/45/46
• Review and coordinate with SFHA/PSSA/SSA/CMA of related other systems
2. Each Manager is mandated to meet the schedule by resolving problems and mitigating risk
3. All tasks required to perform above activities are considered within work scope; initiating/ reviewing related documents, discussion with people concerned both within company and partners
May involve international travel; deployment for extended periods to U.S.A. to support ground and flight tests may be necessary
Negotiable, depending on experience