• Well capable in English communications.
Basic work scope is to develop and finalize Regional Jet T/C design, compliant to all applicable regulatory requirements, and produce necessary documents. This activity includes:
• Lead the system safety activity in ATA21, and prepare SFHA/SSA/CMA documents
• Review SFHA/SSA/CMA of related other systems
• Coordinate with internal related members and system suppliers
• Support / participate Authority meeting
Each Safety Specialist is mandated to meet the schedule by resolving problems and mitigating risk.
All tasks required to perform above activities are considered within work scope; initiating/reviewing related documents, discussion with people concerned both within company and partners.
Negotiable, depending on experience